Company Formation Services
- Incorporation of Category 1 Global Business Company, Category 2 Global Business Company, Hybrid, LLC and Captive Insurance Companies.
- Licence application for the various "incentive" companies in Mauritius such as the Regional Headquarters Scheme, Information & Communications Technology Scheme, Scheme to Attract Professionals in Emerging Sectors or Freeport Activities.
- We also provide a full range of services in relation to the set up and administration of Funds (both Collective Investments and Closed Ended Funds) as well as Asset Management. Please contact us for your specific requirements.
Company Secretarial and Administrative Services
- Corporate Secretarial services including provision of registered office; registered agent; company secretary; local or non-resident directors; nominee shareholders; maintenance of statutory records and filing of returns.
- General administration including opening and operating bank accounts; handling transaction involving letters of credit; invoicing; handling trade documentation; income collection including royalty administration and general representation.
- Accounting services involving bookkeeping; preparation of monthly accounts; preparation of yearly financial statements; liaising with auditors for year end audit; treasury services and tax computation.
- Our experienced team of professionals advises on the use of Mauritius for effective corporate structuring and tax planning so as to optimize profitability and reduce taxation.
Corporate Trustee Services
- Establishment of trusts and providing trusteeship services.
- Administration of trusts including discretionary trusts, unit trusts, charitable trusts, purpose trusts.
- Nominee facilities for private investments including custodian and escrow services.
Expatriate Support and Residency
- Handling applications for work and residence permits and duty concession facilities for expatriate personnel.
- Handling applications for permanent residence under the Permanent Residence Scheme, Scheme to Attract Professionals for Emerging Sectors (SAPES) and Integrated Resort Scheme (IRS).
Accounting, Tax and Payroll Services
- Providing book keeping and preparation of financial statements for a large variety of companies operating across various sectors.
- Providing audit assistance for companies which need to have their annual financial statements audited.
- Computation and Filing of annual Tax returns for both individuals (including expatriates) and companies.
- Handling monthly salary payments for companies employing staff both within Mauritius and outside Mauritius.
- Handling statutory payments such as Tax Deduction at Source on Salaries and Pension Contribution for companies.